Sunday 10 January 2016

Intro

Episode Talk: Josie T 

Hey readers. Thanks for visiting this webpage. Follow my instagram @josiee.episode and read my story when it is published called Under The Spotlight!
 
This is a place where I will post things for people to discuss/ask/discover about episode. I will post topics to talk about as well as free posts where you can talk about anything. Just comment and get the conversation going. Who knows you might make new friends here too.
 
I will also post things where people can get together and create collab stories, do competitions, shout outs (occasionally) and anything else which is requested.
 
I made this because sometimes it's really difficult to post and comment on the forums and hard to talk to people. With episode talk it is easy. I want to help people and for people to find answers to their questions and resolve their issues because it is really hard to do.
 
Contact me via my instagram (josiee.episode) or email: josieltink@gmail.com of any suggestions, help or requests of future posts.

Byee!
-Josie:)

1 comment: